- 2003-01-06: Yehia 0.5.2 released
This release involves quite some changes, the most significant being:
Sorry for the inconvinience this causes, but the whole Yehia/uCXX
double-naming that evolved for historic reasons, was just confusing.
- The whole directory, library and namespace structure has been
overhauled for consitency. Namespace 'uC' has been renamed to
'Yehia'. The framework is now split among several libraries, the
core (plugin system) is in libyehia.
- The scripting language support was completly seperated into its
own subsystem (Yehia-Script), and the languages are managed by
Yehia::Script::LanguageManager instead of Yehia::PluginManager.
- The plugin paths have changed from 'ucxx-X.Y/plugins' to
'yehia-X.Y/plugins'. Also, there are no seperate directories for
native and scripting plugins.
- ucxx-igen is now named yehia-igen
- 26. 9. 2002: Yehia 0.5 release series begun
As of version 0.5.1, Yehia's plugin subsystem uCXX installs the
all files (including plugins) with the release name (0.5) embeded
into the path. This way future releases can be installed in parallel.
- 30. 5. 2002: Yehia 0.4.0 is out
- Implemented a scripting interface generator (ucxx-igen) to simplify
the generation of scripting glue.
- Documentation updates.
- 14. 3. 2002: Yehia 0.3.0 is out
- Big overhaul of the scripting system. Python support should work
really well now, Guile/GOOPS support is broken due to a GOOPS bug.
- 21. 11. 2001: Yehia 0.2.1 is out
- Fixes for building with g++ 3.0.
- 28. 10. 2001: Yehia 0.2.0 is out
- Changed overall project name to Yehia due to name clashes
- 8. 8. 2001: uC++ 0.1.0 is out
- Rewrote scripting interface from scratch, abandoning SWIG.
- 18. 9. 2000: uC++ 0.0.2 is out
- Now using a hierarchical plugin structure.